Best Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2007 NFL Draft recap

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-05-23

2007 NFL Draft recap Empty
PostSubject: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:32 pm

So basically, everyone brags about the pick they made and make it sound as if they actually drafted them.
Back to top Go down
titansx32x10x
Admin
titansx32x10x

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:42 pm

its hard to say who had the best draft. panthers got a ton of great first round talent. but then like 9ers got a ton of great 2nd round talent that could have been first. there are alot of ways to go on this
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:44 pm

i like the panthers offseason and draft. they really addressed all of their needs.
Back to top Go down
titansx32x10x
Admin
titansx32x10x

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:52 pm

them bringing in L Coles was a great move
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 3:56 pm

2007 NFL Draft recap 1047-med

ESPN:

Overall: Leonard was redshirted in 2002. He played in all 12 of Rutgers' games in 2003, starting 10 contests and finishing that season averaging 4.1 yards per carry for a team-leading 880 yards with nine touchdowns. He also led the team in receptions (53) for a total of 488 yards and five receiving touchdowns that season. In 2004, Leonard started 10 games, missing the Syracuse game (10/2) due to injury, and again led his team in rushing with 732 rushing yards and seven rushing touchdowns while averaging 3.7 yards per carry. He caught more passes (61) for more yards (518) than any running back in the nation and recorded two receiving touchdowns. In 2005, Leonard started all 12 games, averaging 4.3 yards per carry for 740 yards and 11 touchdowns, while also catching a team-high 55 passes for 568 yards and six touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
plzdelet

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:10 pm

Minnesota getting Adrian Peterson at #7 is amazing. He shouldve gone 2. He probably will contribute the most out of the 07 draft. The Vikings drafted Sydney Rice in the 2nd round and most mock drafts had him going 25-30. The Vikings took a center out of FA who was a undrafted rookie free agent. He won multiple academic awards and won awards for the best o-lineman. Their draft grades is either a A+ or a F. If Adrian is good this year A+, if he is a complete bust and the Vikings took him over their needs, F. My guess is that Adrian Peterson takes the rookie of the year award.
Back to top Go down
Patstown

Patstown

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:11 pm

With The 8th pick in the 2007 NFL Draft...,The room went silent wondering if the J-roc Free Fall would stop at 8....The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select....JaMarcus Russell,QB,LSU and at the sound of those words not one person in the Music City Hall could help themselves from giving this young man a standing ovation. His freefall from a projected #1 overall to the forgotten ranks of #8 caused him to lose a substancial amount of money and glory but the overwhelmed JaMarcus was just happy for it all to be over, hes down with Keyshawn Johnson as we speak, Keyshawn?

Keyshawn: Yah Boomer, I am with JaMarcus right now....First off I would like to congratulate you on being drafted 8 overall to the foregone superbowl favorites, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers..how does it feel?
Russell: Thankyou, it feels great you know, of course I would of loved to go #1, but in the end, I think Im gonna fit right in with Tampa.
Keyshawn: What excites you the most about playing for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers?
Russell: Everything. The coaches, the players, the front office..they all seem to be great people and are great at what they do.
Keyshawn: But isn't there that one thing that sticks out in your mind?
Russell: Alright alright you got me,... (Russell Leans into the camera and speaks directly into the Mic.) I CAN'T WAIT TO LINE UP AT MY OWN GOAL LINE AND LAUNCH 100 YARD BOMBS(from my knees) TO THE BEST WR IN THE NFL...RANDY "Mr. Candy" MOSS.(Russell then proceeds to walk away like the superstar he is w.o even saying good bye.)
Keyshawn: Well alright, that was a little suprising, coming from the soft spoken JaMarcus....back to you guys.

Boom: ok, I didn't expect that..... anyways, The Buccaneers GM Mr. Patstown had this to say about his selection of JaMarcus Russell at number 8 in a statement released less than 2 minutes ago.

Buccaneers GM: Patstown:
The Orginization as a whole is very excited to bring in the youthful JaMarcus Russell, We needed a change to this offense, Jeff Garcia throwing to Joey Galloway made everyone here in Tampa a little scared about the 2008 season. J-roc to Moss however has changed that feeling to the exact opposite here at the facility. Players can be seen running around and screaming, excited as can be, realizing that J-Roc very well could be the component the pushes this squad to the next level, See you all in Arizona if you know what I mean.

Last edited by on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:12 pm

yayanjl wrote:
Minnesota getting Adrian Peterson at #7 is amazing. He shouldve gone 2. He probably will contribute the most out of the 07 draft. The Vikings drafted Sydney Rice in the 2nd round and most mock drafts had him going 25-30. The Vikings took a center out of FA who was a undrafted rookie free agent. He won multiple academic awards and won awards for the best o-lineman. Their draft grades is either a A+ or a F. If Adrian is good this year A+, if he is a complete bust and the Vikings took him over their needs, F. My guess is that Adrian Peterson takes the rookie of the year award.

We're talking about Best Madden League, not reallife.
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:15 pm

Patstown wrote:
With The 8th pick in the 2007 NFL Draft...,The room went silent wondering if the J-roc Free Fall would stop at 8....The Tampa Bay Buccaneers Select....JaMarcus Russell,QB,LSU and at the sound of those words not one person in the Music City Hall could help themselves from giving this young man a standing ovation. His freefall from a projected #1 overall to the forgotten ranks of #8 caused him to lose a substancial amount of money and glory but the overwhelmed JaMarcus was just happy for it all to be over, hes down with Keyshawn Johnson as we speak, Keyshawn?

Keyshawn: Yah Boomer, I am with JaMarcus right now....First off I would like to congratulate you on being drafted 8 overall to the foregone superbowl favorites, The Tampa Bay Buccaneers..how does it feel?
Russell: Thankyou, it feels great you know, of course I would of loved to go #1, but in the end, I think Im gonna fit right in with Tampa.
Russell: Everything. The coaches, the players, the front office..they all seem to be great people and are great at what they do.
Russell: Alright alright you got me,... (Russell Leans into the camera and speaks directly into the Mic.) I CAN'T WAIT TO LINE UP AT MY OWN GOAL LINE AND LAUNCH 100 YARD BOMBS(from my knees) TO THE BEST WR IN THE NFL...RANDY "Mr. Candy" MOSS.(Russell then proceeds to walk away like the superstar he is w.o even saying good bye.)
Keyshawn: Well alright, that was a little suprising, coming from the soft spoken JaMarcus....back to you guys.

Boom: ok, I didn't expect that..... anyways, The Buccaneers GM Mr. Patstown had this to say about his selection of JaMarcus Russell at number 8 in a statement released less than 2 minutes ago.

The Orginization as a whole is very excited to bring in the youthful JaMarcus Russell, We needed a change to this offense, Jeff Garcia throwing to Joey Galloway made everyone here in Tampa a little scared about the 2008 season. J-roc to Moss however has changed that feeling to the exact opposite here at the facility. Players can be seen running around and screaming, excited as can be, realizing that J-Roc very well could be the component the pushes this squad to the next level, See you all in Arizona if you know what I mean.

now that, is really well written. i can almost imagine all of that happening.
Back to top Go down
plzdelet

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:16 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
yayanjl wrote:

We're talking about Best Madden League, not reallife.

Ohhhhhh.... My draft sucked.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:20 pm

Patstown wrote:

The stuff in italics in the beginning is basically the exact same thing as Brady Quinn
Back to top Go down
Patstown

Patstown

Number of posts : 256

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:21 pm

Yah, i know..it was kind of like a spoof of Quinn.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap EmptySun Jun 10, 2007 4:23 pm

Patstown wrote:
Yah, i know..it was kind of like a spoof of Quinn.

At first I thought the whole thing would just be like Quinn's, but after the Randy Moss thing I didn't think so... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2007 NFL Draft recap   2007 NFL Draft recap Empty

Back to top Go down

2007 NFL Draft recap
Page 1 of 1