Best Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades

Go down 
+2
titansx32x10x
footballnerd85
6 posters
AuthorMessage
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades Empty
PostSubject: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:48 am

After carefully analyzing this years Nfl Draft, ~Myst~, Houston Texans General Manager and ESPN Draft Guru is almost finished in his process of complilng the grades of all of the NFL Team's drafts. According to ~Myst~: "I'll be using a point value system. Picking in the first round isn't hard, it's those 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th round [picks] that really make a difference on a team. I will be looking at players selected vs. players selected in RL and put a value on that [selection]." This will be the first draft that ~Myst~ has ever covered, and his help was immediately requested from ESPN, after their former Draft Guru, Mel Kiper, was murdered in a scary incident by O.J Simpson and Ray Lewis. The trial is still underway, and all of us here in the Best Madden League News Coverage System Runned By Myself, hope that the truth of what happened is revealed. Many of the NFL General Managers are patiently waiting for the grades to come out, and know that their team's esteem depends on this. And many drafted rookies are also waiting on the grades, for occasionally a bad grade will earn them less money. Rumor among General Managers is that the Carolina Panthers, run by Drewcorrothers, will earn the highest grade. The Panthers selected three very promising big men in the trenches, Gaines Adanms, OT Joe Thomas and DE Jamal Anderson. According to many unverified sources, Anderson may have been the steal of the draft. Although Carolina had a great draft, it is impossible to forget Calvin Johnson, the spectacular Wide Reciever drafted in the first spot of the draft. The Washington Redskins are blessed to have such a talented player on their team. But draft grades do not mean much for some teams, such as the Seattle Seahawks, who did not even select until the third round. Nonetheless, for most teams this is a very exciting time of the year, and cannot wait to hear from ~Myst~.

-- The Nerd, Editor In Chief,
Managing Editor,
Sports Beat Writer
General News Writer
Opinion Writer

Last edited by on Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:53 am

any comments?
Back to top Go down
titansx32x10x
Admin
titansx32x10x

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:55 am

this is sick nerd, great job
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:56 am

thank u
Back to top Go down
~Myyst~

~Myyst~

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-04-23

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:56 am

It has been an exciting process so far looking at all the selections by the BML GM's. Going through the teams I was able to really notice which GM's did their homework on the players. Also remember it's about the total draft and not individual players, their will be some surprises when the Rankings are released.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-05-24

wait so is myyst saying that you will be graded on how good you make each pick, not what picks you have? i think thats what he's saying.
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 10:57 am

ya, i know, i was just highlighting some of the good selections, that may earn teams high grades.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:02 am

still waiting for that interview nerd
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:03 am

dunno sims, i gotta get some ideas. kinda atta riter's block. if u can get me some quotes, i can whip up something good.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:04 am

so if you got a player who went in the 2nd round in real life, but u got him in the 3rd here, thats really good?
Back to top Go down
~Myyst~

~Myyst~

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:05 am

SoxNats07 wrote:
wait so is myyst saying that you will be graded on how good you make each pick, not what picks you have? i think thats what he's saying.

Exactly, it would take me forever to Rank the draft throu pick number vs Player taken vs team needs.

The formula i'm using is Player Selected vs Player Selected in RL for value.
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:05 am

ya, i guess thats what he means. if u actually did that, that deserves some praise.
Back to top Go down
titansx32x10x
Admin
titansx32x10x

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:06 am

are you considering draft players traded? like trading for cj and such?
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:10 am

ya, like i traded some of my picks for good deals and stuff. like, in real life, the pats traded a fourth for randy moss. would u count that fourth for the pats and the raiders, saying the raiders made a good pick there, and the pats got good value for it, so the pats and raiders got grade bonuses?
Back to top Go down
~Myyst~

~Myyst~

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:11 am

titansx32x10x wrote:

No, trades will not be in the equation. Just selection value.
Back to top Go down
titansx32x10x
Admin
titansx32x10x

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:12 am

~Myyst~ wrote:
titansx32x10x wrote:

No, trades will not be in the equation. Just selection value.

alright cool
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:21 am

so when will they go up?
Back to top Go down
~Myyst~

~Myyst~

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 11:34 am

It should be done around 12-1pm today
Back to top Go down
lebronzoom

lebronzoom

Number of posts : 945

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 1:41 pm

how do teams like me (didnt draft anyone) fall into this?
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 1:47 pm

lebronzoom wrote:
how do teams like me (didnt draft anyone) fall into this?

F- ... you didnt draft ANYONE??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades   Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades Empty

Back to top Go down

Draft Guru ~myst~ to relase Grades
Page 1 of 1