Best Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ratings are in

Go down 
+7
catspajamas
nieemo
Patstown
lebronzoom
~Myyst~
SoxNats07
footballnerd85
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-05-24

The Ratings are in - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:21 pm

SimsZilla wrote:
SoxNats07 wrote:
i thought so, but i wasnt sure. pretty cool. cheezhead is making me a sig, and he said it'll be done today.

me2

whats urs?
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
SimsZilla

Number of posts : 1636
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:22 pm

A pic. of Drew BRees throwing a pass. then a CB on the other side. then it saying Feel the BRees
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:22 pm

urs?
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-05-23

SimsZilla wrote:
A pic. of Drew BRees throwing a pass. then a CB on the other side. then it saying Feel the BRees

thatll be awesome.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

mine is marcus trufant making a leaping interception. then it says seahawk in flight.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
SimsZilla

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:23 pm

sounds sweet
Back to top Go down
catspajamas
Admin
catspajamas

Number of posts : 388
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:23 pm

ive ha this sig for like 3 weeks, i thought sumthin was wrong with it, and then i realized in preferences that i had always show sig off, lol
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:24 pm

yeah. yours does too. is someone catching brees' ball?
Back to top Go down
footballnerd85

footballnerd85

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 4:24 pm

i had a great sig on FF, and now i cant log on and get it anymore.
Back to top Go down
SimsZilla
SimsZilla

i dont think their is enough room on the sig
Back to top Go down
DC

Number of posts : 457
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 5:28 pm

How did my team do? I dont understand this shit at all.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 5:58 pm

~Myyst~ wrote:
Their's no bias, I used the same formula for every team. Denver had a great draft which I didn't even realize until I was going throu his selections.

Your Formula Blows balls. My Draft was way better then yours. Out of all the players you Drafted non of em will produce like the first three of my picks will. Talk about steals in the Draft dude?

Well here are a couple of steals for you to think about.

Joe Thomas falling to pick 7
Jamaal Anderson falling to pick 11
Dan Bazuin in the 4th Rd when he was a second Rd Pick
Garrett Wolfe in the 4th Rd
Eric Weddle with pick 40.

Dude your shit doesnt make any sense to me. My Draft should've been ranked in the Top 5 Hands down, and I doubt I have many opposers to that thought. But whatever. Its your opnion and I respect your work for what its worth.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:00 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
~Myyst~ wrote:
Their's no bias, I used the same formula for every team. Denver had a great draft which I didn't even realize until I was going throu his selections.

Your Formula Blows balls. My Draft was way better then yours. Out of all the players you Drafted non of em will produce like the first three of my picks will. Talk about steals in the Draft dude?

Dude your shit doesnt make any sense to me. My Draft should've been ranked in the Top 5 Hands down, and I doubt I have many opposers to that thought. But whatever. Its your opnion and I respect your work for what its worth.

First of all, he isn't rating who had the best draft. That would be the Panthers, hands down. He is rating value for each pick. Even then, Panthers should have been top 5.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:01 pm

SoxNats07 wrote:
drewcorrothers wrote:
~Myyst~ wrote:

First of all, he isn't rating who had the best draft. That would be the Panthers, hands down. He is rating value for each pick. Even then, Panthers should have been top 5.

Thats what Im trying to argue dude. The players I got in the first Rd should gone earlier. I had steals with my first three Picks.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2007-05-25

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:06 pm

Well noone can even touch my first round steal of Jarvis Moss with the 31st pick.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:07 pm

mksadng wrote:
Well noone can even touch my first round steal of Jarvis Moss with the 31st pick.

Jarvis Moss is a nobody compared to the DE's I got. And Anderson with pick 11 is a much bigger steal dude.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:10 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Jarvis Moss is a nobody compared to the DE's I got. And Anderson with pick 11 is a much bigger steal dude.
Ok anderson dropped what 3 picks? Moss dropped about 15 and to tell you the truth i dont think you had the best draft. You had a good one but not the best I think the way Mysst did it is great and it gives credit to teams who found late round steals not 2 picks in the top 10.
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:13 pm

mksadng wrote:
drewcorrothers wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Ok anderson dropped what 3 picks? Moss dropped about 15 and to tell you the truth i dont think you had the best draft. You had a good one but not the best I think the way Mysst did it is great and it gives credit to teams who found late round steals not 2 picks in the top 10.

Ok. You obviously dont read then. I got Bazuin and Wolfe in the 4ft Rd.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:14 pm

I got John Beck at Chris Henry in the 3rd big deal.
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:15 pm

chris davis went like #115 i got him at #185... thats what he's looking for
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:15 pm

mksadng wrote:

Ok. Just shut the hell up then. Ok. Big damn deal. My ending sentence did say it doesn't matter to me/
Back to top Go down
SoxNats07
Admin
SoxNats07

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:16 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Ok. Just shut the hell up then. Ok. Big damn deal. My ending sentence did say it doesn't matter to me/

huh?
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:19 pm

drewcorrothers wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Then why are u bitching so much?
Back to top Go down
DC

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:20 pm

mksadng wrote:
drewcorrothers wrote:
mksadng wrote:

Then why are u bitching so much?

Why are you worried about what Im saying? Dude chill the fuck out and worry about the Falcons.
Back to top Go down
mksadng

mksadng

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2007 6:21 pm

Because Mysst put a lot of work into this and your being a little bitch bcuz u got #8. Get over it does it affect ur team,NO. So say thank you Mysst and just shut the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ratings are in   The Ratings are in - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ratings are in
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next