Best Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Quick Thank You

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigZ_7320
Admin
BigZ_7320

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2007-04-21

Quick Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Quick Thank You   Quick Thank You EmptyFri Jun 15, 2007 1:10 am

Just wanted to put out a quick Thank You to Myyst.

He did a great job with the draft grades and put a lot of thought and hard work into it. For his hard work he has been "promoted" to Moderator status.

I think that the arguments (although a little heated) are great. Of course every team is going to think that they had a better draft than most of the other teams, and things like this keep the forums read and people posting and thats great.

Also would like to send a thank you to the rest of the GMs in our league. I think that this league has been a HUGE success. When Titans and I first thought of the idea to make our own league after the failures of Madden League (maddenleague.niceboard.com) I was skeptical of whether we could make this successful. We have had many GMs come and go but yet we still have nearly every team with a GM.

We managed to have a great and organized draft. I think that this is awesome and without the hard work of Captain, Titans the other mods and all the GMs in our league this would not have been possible.

Thanks guys for making this league fun and its a great honor to have been able to make something so successful and we couldn't have done it without the hard work of everyone.

Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
https://bestmaddenleague.niceboard.com
~Myyst~

~Myyst~

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2007-04-23

Quick Thank You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Thank You   Quick Thank You EmptySat Jun 16, 2007 12:18 pm

Thank you very much, I had a fun time putting it together and seeing all the other teams drafts. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did putting it together.

Thank you for the promotion as well :-)
Back to top Go down

Quick Thank You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Madden League :: Announcements-
Jump to: