Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Draft Day is here!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Draft Day is here!!!!   Tue May 29, 2007 6:13 am

I've posted up a schedule for the draft. It is in the NFL Draft thread. Wednesday morning we start.

There was obvious concern that some GM's may not be able to be on for their selections. That's why we chose to do it over 10 days, as opposed to doing it over a weekend. No one needs to be on all the time.

GM's now know exactly when they are picking, so they can either arrange to be on for it, or PM a big board to a mod, and we can select for you. I know that some guys don't want to send out big boards, so if a GM is not here to select and no big board is sent, then we will skip that pick, and when the GM returns, he can make the selection.

I don't see a big issue with sending me a big board as I don't have any picks after the 1st round, so I'm not gonna take a player that another GM may want. You don't have to send me a complete BB anyway. If you have the 5th pick and can't be there to pick, send me your top 5, and i'll pick whoever's left for you.

If a GM has the first pick of the day, and can't be on in the morning, he can make the selection the night before.

The FA draft will be held some time after the rookie draft. We want to make sure of which FA's will be in the game. We also need to decide how many rounds the FA draft will be.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RamRod

Number of posts : 307
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day is here!!!!   Tue May 29, 2007 9:02 pm

I'm not going to be able to get on from Wednesday to Friday because of a school feild trip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silvabullet48

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2007-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day is here!!!!   Tue May 29, 2007 9:07 pm

just leave a big board to captain
Back to top Go down
View user profile
titansx32x10x
Admin

Number of posts : 1006
Registration date : 2007-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day is here!!!!   Tue May 29, 2007 9:09 pm

or me or bigz or sims

sig made by Titansx10x32x
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day is here!!!!   Tue May 29, 2007 9:10 pm

Ram,

you can't get on at all? any way you could get on briefly during the trip? you have picks 19 and 41. so you have the 2nd pick of the day on thursday, and at 4pm on friday. you want to send me a big board, and I'll pick for you. my picks don't really affect yours as i pick after you in the 1st.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Draft Day is here!!!!   

Back to top Go down

Draft Day is here!!!!
Page 1 of 1