Best Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Era In Miami!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain

Captain

Number of posts : 285
Registration date : 2007-04-22

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:30 am

In the days leading up to the 2007 NFL draft, there has been a flurry of trades, and a number of big names changing addresses. Two of those big names who will be wearing different jerseys next season are Eli Manning and Ronnie Brown. The Giants, desperate to replace Tiki Barber, and the Dolphins, still desperate to replace Dan Marino, agreed to swap offensive stars. The Giants also receive a 2nd round pick.

" I knew management was looking for a solution at QB", says Brown, " but I certainly didn't expect it to be me going the other way. I was shocked and disappointed when I heard the news. I love it in Miami." " This team has such a great tradition at the QB position", says new coach Cam Cameron, " and that has been missing for the last number of years." Since Dan Marino retired, the Dolphins have seen the likes of Jay Fiedler, A.J. Feeley, Joey Harrington, and Daunte Culpepper try and solve their QB woes. Miami finally thinks they have found their man.

Manning, originally drafted 1st overall, has had an inconsistent career in New York. One game he looks like he looks like his brother Peyton, the next game you think his dad Archie decided to suit up for him. "It's tough when you first come into the league as a top pick", says the youngest Manning, "you're on top of the world, and your confidence is at an all-time high. Then you realize, man, these guys are all awesome! When things don't go as well as you expected, you start to question whether or not you belong in this league. Your confidence starts to dwindle, and it's hard to get that back." Well, Dolphins fans certainly hope it's back.

Ronnie Brown goes to New York after being selected 2nd overall two years ago. "He's been amazing for us", says Jason Taylor, "I don't know where our offense would have been without him. But to get a player of Eli's caliber, it's gotta cost you." Brown rushed for over 1000 yards last season behind a porous O-line and anemic passing game. He should easily surpass that behind a good Giants O-line. He's not as quick as Barber, but is a great all-around back, and he's only getting better.

"I'll miss the fans and the fellas here, but I look forward to meeting my new teammates and helping my new team," says Brown," they have a great football tradition up there too."

"My dad told me that what he misses most about playing the game, was being around his teammates", says Manning, " That time just before the game starts, where you would do anything for the guys in that locker room. I felt that way about those guys, and I will miss them. But I can't wait to meet my new teammates, and start that same relationship with them. I want to prove I am an elite player in this league, and lead this team back to glory. After up and down times in New York, I finally feel like I belong in the NFL. My confidence is back to where it needs to be."

Both teams feel that they have gotten players just about to hit the primes of there careers, will lead them to the playoffs, and replaced legends in their recpectful cities. No pressure fellas.
Back to top Go down
SBChamps07

SBChamps07

Number of posts : 286

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:34 am

Nice stuff Captain
Back to top Go down
Captain

Captain

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:43 am

Thx dude! still have our deal to write about too.
Back to top Go down
SBChamps07

SBChamps07

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:50 am

You doin all that tonight
Back to top Go down
Captain

Captain

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:56 am

Naa, I'll get it done tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
SBChamps07

SBChamps07

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2007 1:58 am

oh, I was thinking about writing after my our trade but, I thought mine would be really corny so I didn't
Back to top Go down
plzdelet

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptySat May 05, 2007 5:43 pm

For reals? Thats awesome.
Back to top Go down
SBChamps07

SBChamps07

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! EmptySat May 05, 2007 11:57 pm

^^^Anyways^^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Era In Miami!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Era In Miami!!   New Era In Miami!! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Era In Miami!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Best Madden League :: League Forum :: NEWS FEED-
Jump to: