Best Madden League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Best Madden League

The Best Madden League Out There. Period.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

piece from the Oakland newspaper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lebronzoom

lebronzoom

Number of posts : 945
Registration date : 2007-04-21

piece from the Oakland newspaper Empty
PostSubject: piece from the Oakland newspaper   piece from the Oakland newspaper EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 5:32 pm

Deuce McAllister won out the battle for top HB but Jamal Lewis doesnt seem to be too upset about it "He [McAllister] is a great back, and it's not as if I wont get the ball. Im fine with whatever it takes to get to the superbowl." With the improvements to the Raiders running game, it was to little surprise that Lamont Jordan was traded shorty after in the trade that brought Philips to the Raiders. Jordan was upset about being traded and had the following to say, "It's not as if I didnt feel that I got my worth in the trade, but I'm going to miss Oakland, the fans there are great."

The acquisition of Shaun Philips has changed the Raiders strategy in many ways. With powerhouse linebackers of Morrison and Howard to compliment him, the defensive coordinator has been issuing practices with a 3-4 defense as opposed to their usual 4-3. The loss of Sapp and Burgess was another influence on this decision but only the future can tell what is to be made of their lineup in the 07-08 season.

Joe Jurevicius has been complaining about being placed as the 3rd receiver in the WR1 slot. "I can be better positioned as the second-string, I know I'm better than Gabriel and Curry, these coordinators must be a-- wipes." He was later fined $25,000 for his startling actions during the live interview. In response, Ronald Curry had this to say "Not only is it immature to denounce the coordinators that way, but it's also unexcusable. He should be traded to whoever's willing to take him." The GM didnt share the same feelings though, we'll have to wait and see how these two get along once the pre-season kicks off.

Last edited by on Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BigZ_7320
Admin
BigZ_7320

Number of posts : 637
Registration date : 2007-04-21

piece from the Oakland newspaper Empty
PostSubject: Re: piece from the Oakland newspaper   piece from the Oakland newspaper EmptyWed Apr 25, 2007 6:16 pm

good stuff good stuff
Back to top Go down
https://bestmaddenleague.niceboard.com

piece from the Oakland newspaper
Page 1 of 1